Primary Computer Science
Are your Key Stage 2 students prepared?
Are your students properly prepared for the transition to Key Stage 3 with the knowledge and skills they need in Computer Science?
Confident Computer Science classes for your students
From September 2019, I (Paul @tips4teachingUK) am offering a new course: Confident Computer Science, designed to prepare Key Stage 2 students for the expectations of Key Stage 3 and beyond, from confidently creating/using algorithms and computational thinking, to planning, designing and creating their own variables and loops!
I am offering Confident Computer Science courses that are tailored to the needs of your students and school.
Adaptable options available:
– One term (1 lesson a week) course.
– Three term course.
– Computer Science CPD for staff.
– Cyber Safety CPD for teaching and non-teaching staff.
In your school from September 2019
As you plan your staffing structure and curriculum coverage for next year now is the best time to get in touch with me so that we can plan together how best to offer Confident Computer Science to your students.
Schools in Northumberland, North Tyneside and Newcastle
With 11 years experience across the country in a range of classroom settings and leadership roles, I am offering my expertise to Primary Schools across Northumberland and North Tyneside and Newcastle and Durham, as well as CPD support across the UK.
Confident Computer Science students
Courses on offer from September 2019
|Confident Computer |
|Confident Computer |
|Cyber Safety CPD|
Confident Computer Science course
The Confident Computer Science course offers your school and students the following (and more):
– Weekly inspiring and engaging practical Computer Science lessons.
– Access to online learning materials that accompany lessons and include stretch and challenge materials for students who want to take learning further, both in and outside of class.
– Assessment and progress tracking against KS2 Computer Science curriculum content.
– Reporting on pupil progress for schools to share with parents.
– Badge & certificate-based progress markers.
Confident Computer Science CPD
– Tips for planning full coverage Computer Science curriculum at Key Stage 2.
– Modelling long and medium term planning, as well as individual lesson planning for curriculum coverage.
– Workshopping/roleplaying individual activities for engaging lessons.
Cyber Safety CPD
– An interactive and informative 1/2 day training for staff covering the latest cyber safety issues, including the latest CEOP advice for teachers, school leaders and support staff.
Get in touch via the contact form below to start discussing how we can bring Confident Computer Science to your school.
Contact me via this email form
(Select all options that apply)