New Marking Policy 2016
I’ve mentioned before the colour coding I’ve used this year as my feedback tool.
From January 2016 this is Faculty Policy.
The reasons why we colour code marking
- Visually obvious to learners that they have feedback
- Quickly signposts learners to positive feedback
- Encourages an independence in reviewing the assessment of work
- Quick method of marking for teachers
- Standardises the approach across a faculty to improve consistency
- Visualises AFL to anyone reading learner books
Two key tools
Please follow and like us: